Saturday 3 January 2015

The Weigh in !

Wow everything had been leading up to this day, the main thought that was on mine and everyone's mind was "Who am I fighting?", after training for the last 8 weeks with a group of people I have to admit I was quite nervous, I kind of had a an idea of who it might be, but there was no guarantee....

We all turned up at the gym, dressed in our training gear, but we were not there to train....Everybody was so nervous, the process of calling out names, then facing off in front of the camera seemed to go on forever!  About 20 minutes in my name still hadn't been called, the wait was killing me... Eventually I was called up, standing in the red corner, waiting apprehensively for my opponent to be named, there were still a lot of really strong opponents left.

Eventually my opponent was named, and yes it was the person I thought it might be, he was a lot younger than me and I had sparred with him quite a few times, Each coming out on top at different times, I knew this was going to be a good match up!

Everything that could be done had been done now, no more gym sessions, it was just a matter of time until fight day !



1 comment:

  1. Hi Very Nice Blog I Have Read Your Post It Is Very Informative And Useful Thanks For Posting And Sharing With Us And Your Writting Style Is Very Nice
    Kids headguards Uk

    ReplyDelete